Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Final weeks of Graz

Da ist die Stina...
Ok I'll put up some pictures from my final weeks in Graz. Most of these are from a walk Christina and I took on one of the first warm, sunny days of Spring. Also included is a meandering through the market...

Pink, pink, pink, pink...pink moon.

Ah the market...fresh fruits and vegetables, flowers, cheese, meats, B.O., etc....
That's a whole lotta radishes. A radish wall, if you will.

Christina's photos kick ASS.


So, I'm glad that I got a chance to see Spring here in Graz. Man that was one...long...winter. Long. Not as long as that new King Kong movie I just saw, but long. As a witness to all four seasons, I have to say that this is one beautiful city. Someday I'll tell ya what the people are like. Heh...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaron, in the language of your host country, I just wanted to say "grazias" for your comments on my web page. Austria certainly looks like a nice place. I can imagine that it is clean and full of sauerkraut trees. Are you sure you're ready to return to Asia? I've heard S. Korea smells like meat and kimchee. Just kidding, well, I have heard that, but that's a country I'd also like to visit. Have a good time. Hmm, I wondering if "eating kimchee" in Korean has the same slang meaning as "eating tofu" in Chinese. Just a thought...

Martha said...

Aaron, beautiful photos. Say hello to Christina from us. We hope to come visit you in Korea. :-)

Crystal Miller said...

Awesome! I like your new page! Hope you and Christina are doing well. Hope the kim chee is treating you well. As for the bug-eyed glasses...yes they are in fashion here...=[.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. pioneer mosfet car radios changing time Bucharest pharmacy Barcode scanner price list and image anals ex

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP columbus golf contact lens Blue silver web templates Slot machine picture quote Mlb shirt Istruttrice fitness discount contact lenses Women&apos&aposs speedo swimsuits Information on percocet addictions va loan mortgage refinancing Software for fossil pda